Do You Believe in Magic? - Canoe ~ Hike ~ RaftSo much more than a rafting trip, it is an outdoor enthusiast's dream come true - a part of the Canadian Tourism Commission's "Canadian Signature Experiences Collection"®.
5 Days / 4 Nights
Wet your appetite for adventure on this five-day excursion that combines wilderness canoeing, exhilarating hikes and raging whitewater in spectacular Wells Gray Provincial Park.
ADULT: $1650.00 + tax
Minimum Age: 12 years (10 in lower water levels)
Minimum Weight: 90 lbs | 41 kg
Class: II, III, and IV Rapids
Ask about gear rental (i.e. tents, sleeping bags, & sleeping mats).
Subject to availability.
Departs: 9:30 am
| || |
| || || |
- The trip starts in the Cariboo Mountains on the west end of Mahood Lake in canoes loaded up with enough supplies and gear for the next three days. Beautiful beaches, old growth forest, and excellent photo opportunities present themselves on this first day of paddling.
- Once we reach the far end of the Lake at the end of the second day, it’s time to ditch the canoes and head out on foot towards the Clearwater River. On the way you’ll travel along the remote Mahood river where you’ll encounter stunning vistas of Sylvia and Goodwyn falls.
- Keep your eyes open to view Native pictographs that exist along canyon walls in the Mahood valley, dating back as far as 3000 years.
- By the end of the day you have reached your destination, "The Mighty Clearwater", and the start of your whitewater rafting adventure. This river is the culmination of an incredible concentration of waterfalls, rapids and chutes, probably the greatest in British Columbia. For the next two days, surrounded by towering canyon walls and spectacular waterfalls, you’ll experience some of the finest wilderness rafting the west has to offer.
There is no other whitewater rafting tour like this available in British Columbia. This trip was chosen by the Canadian Tourism Commission to be a part of their “Canadian Signature Experiences Collection”® as one of their once in a lifetime travel experiences in Canada.
This Trip is Ideal For:
- Those looking to experience one of the most unique and exclusive multi-sport excursions available
- No experience is required
- Participants should be in good physical condition and able to carry a backpack weighing approximately 50 lbs (less for children).
You Are Invited To Come and Explore! “Canadian Signature Experiences Collection® members include the best attractions that Canada has to offer and help show the world why our country is such an authentic and engaging place to visit,” says the Honourable Maxime Bernier, Minister of State (Small Business and Tourism).
| || |Not the trip you're looking for? Check out our other offerings in our full lineup of rafting adventures
The only multi-sport adventure combining wilderness rafting, canoeing & hiking in BC or Canada!
Explore Wells Gray Provincial Park: canoe Mahood Lake, hike to Spahats Falls, raft the Clearwater River.
Member of the Canadian Tourism Commission's "Canadian Signature Experiences Collection"