Ticket To Ride ~ Overnight Whitewater RaftingAre you looking for the ultimate overnight whitewater rafting trip? This one-of-a-kind adventure combines some of the best whitewater thrills, camping, and hiking in BC.
With 36 years of rafting experience in Wells Gray Park, Interior Whitewater proudly offers you our super exciting “Ticket To Ride” overnight trip. Experience two full days of heart-pounding thrills on one of the most exciting, rip roaring rivers in BC. Exhilarating whitewater, breath-taking scenery, mind blowing hikes to some of the most stunning vistas imaginable, and an out-going staff versed in all aspects of river safety make this is an action packed adventure like no other.
In between rapids there is time to glance up as you quietly drift by towering canyons and cliffs of ancient lava left over from a time when the Clearwater Valley was ripe with active volcanic activity. As a matter of fact Wells Gray Park is being considered for “World Heritage Status” because of the unique and wild volcanic features this park has to offer. At the heart of it all is the Clearwater River. The Clearwater is the drainage basin for the entire area of Wells Gray Park, a wild and untouched wilderness area of over 540,000 hectares.
| || |
2 Days / 1 Night
The rush of river rafting complemented by riverside camping, exciting hiking, gourmet food and superb scenery! Guided wilderness exploration and fast-action rafting meet on this two day overnight adventure!
ADULT: $389.00 + tax
YOUTH: $325.00 + tax
Minimum Age: 12 years
Minimum Weight: 90 lbs | 41 kg
Class: II, III, and IV
Legendary Rapids: Shane's Demise, S-Bends, Tsunami, The Basher and one of the biggest rapids rafted in BC, Sabretooth Canyon - twice!
Departs: 9:30 am
| || |
| || ||"Ticket To Ride” offers you a rare combination of hiking and rafting designed to quench your thirst for scenic beauty and outdoor adventure. It is two action packed days on one of the last big volume, free flowing rivers of its kind in the Pacific Northwest. The combination of world class whitewater and exhilarating hikes make this an adventure seekers dream come true. |
- Raft through our two biggest rapids Sabertooth Canyon and the S-Bends, twice! These are two of the biggest rapids in the province to be run with oar boats. Thrilling hits are guaranteed at any water level!
- Hike to two of Wells Gray Park’s signature waterfalls. Moul Falls on the first day, a 35m waterfall with the chance to walk behind and through. On day two, step it up a notch with Spahats Falls: 75 meters of plunging water framed by canyon walls!
- Camping takes place on a sandy, riverside beach, with plenty of room to relax and snack after an action packed day. Did we mention the Gourmet food? The menu is prepared by our own “Red Seal Chef” and is delivered with expertise by our knowledgeable staff, who takes pride in turning out the best outdoor meals available.
- Enjoy the chance for something a bit different as you raft through some of the smaller rapids in our two person inflatable kayaks! Guides keep a close eye out, while giving you the chance for a little independence.
“Ticket To Ride” is a unique experience, unmatched in British Columbia with natural splendor and sensational whitewater. This is two full days with most everything you need supplied-the only thing you need to bring is a healthy sense of adventure.
This trip is ideal for:
- Those looking for an overnight whitewater rafting and camping adventure, the most whitewater run on the Clearwater River, gourmet meals and spectacular scenery
- Rafters seeking a little bit of everything: the beauty of Wells Gray Provincial Park, hikes to stunning waterfalls, the biggest rapids on the river
- No experience required
Discover A Life Less Ordinary That’s why the Canadian Tourism Commission has created the Signature Experiences Collection® – once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences found in Canada. They show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about. Join us on "Ticket to Ride" for your less than ordinary experience!
| || |Not the trip you're looking for? Check out our other offerings in our full lineup of rafting adventures
Overnight Whitewater Rafting & Camping, Clearwater River, Wells Gray Provincial Park, BC | Ultimate overnight BC river rafting adventure | BC whitewater rafting thrills, camping & hiking! | Some of BC's biggest whitewater | Hiking to spectacular waterfalls