Guaranteed Addiction ~ Full Day Whitewater Rafting AdventureSo addicting we're not sure this trip should be legal! This adventure is the ultimate full day whitewater rafting tour in BC!
This trip earned its name for a valid reason. This is the perfect full day raft trip! Join us for a stunning and action packed day of world class whitewater in Wells Gray Park.
ADULT: $179.00 + tax
YOUTH: $148.00 + tax
STUDENT: $169.00 + tax (with valid student ID)
Minimum Age: 12 years (10 in lower water levels)
Minimum Weight: 90 lbs | 41 kg
Class: II, III, and IV Rapids
Legendary Rapids: Shark's Tooth, Shane's Demise, S-Bends, Buckaroo, Granite Canyon and one of the biggest rapids rafted in BC, Sabretooth!
Departs: 9:30 am
| || |
| || ||"Guaranteed Addiction" includes everything you could want in a full day rafting adventure - the only thing you need is your sense of adventure. |
- Start the trip with an in-depth, hands-on safety briefing. Your guides will do their utmost to make sure you are well versed in any and every skill you’ll hopefully never have to use.
- Hike your way up to Moul Falls, a spectacular 35m waterfall. You’ll get the chance to walk along a trail behind the falls, getting thoroughly misted, before walking through the falls themselves.
- But the biggest thrill is yet to come, as you get back into your raft and paddle down towards Sabertooth Canyon and the S-bends, the two biggest rapids you'll raft on the Clearwater River, and some of the largest in the province to be run with oar boats.
- After this, you’ll stop at a sandy beach for a gourmet buffet style lunch featuring a variety of sandwich toppings, fruits, vegetables, and salads as well as a delicious desert.
- Next it’s on towards the Middle and Lower Canyons. We like to describe this part of the river as Mother Nature’s Roller Coaster. Halfway through this second half of your trip, you’ll get the chance to see a massive Class V rapid from up close while the rafts are driven around by your bus. The trip finishes with the most consistent section of whitewater on the Clearwater River. With rapids like “The Wall”, “Tsunami” and “Buckaroo” it is the perfect ending to your adventure.
Our "Guaranteed Addiction" trip is an experience you won't soon forget. A day packed full with sensational whitewater, a stunning waterfall, and the natural splendour of Wells Gray Park may seem like a long time. But at the end, you'll be left only wanting more!
This trip is ideal for:
- Those looking for the ultimate full-day of whitewater rafting adventure, complete with Riverside lunch
- Rafters seeking a little bit of everything; pristine beauty of Wells Gray Park, hike to a stunning waterfall and the the biggest rapids on the river.
- No experience is required.
Discover A Life Less Ordinary That’s why the Canadian Tourism Commission has created the Signature Experiences Collection® – once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences found in Canada. They show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about. Join us for your less than ordinary experience!
| || |Not the trip you're looking for? Check out our other offerings in our full lineup of rafting adventures
Full Day Whitewater Rafting, Clearwater River, BC | The ultimate full day BC whitewater rafting trip! | Some of BC's biggest whitewater | Hike to Moul Falls | Scenic Wells Gray Provincial Park