Guaranteed Addiction ~ Full Day Whitewater Rafting AdventureSo addicting we're not sure this trip should be legal! This adventure is the ultimate full day whitewater rafting tour in BC!
|Due to road access issues related to the 2020 flooding of the Clearwate River
Our 'Guaranteed Addiction' trip will not be available for the 2022 season
We look forward to running this trip again in 2023
|With 39 seasons of rafting experience in Wells Gray Park, Interior Whitewater proudly offers you "Guaranteed Addiction", our always-popular, sensational all-day rafting extravaganza. So addicting we're not sure this trip should be legal, "Guaranteed Addiction" is the ultimate full day rafting adventure in BC.
Experience a FULL DAY of heart pounding thrills as you ride down the Clearwater River, a world renowned whitewater destination. This trip is designed to be the perfect one-day rafting adventure, complete with exhilarating rapids, breathtaking nature, and delicious food. With 39 years of refining and delivering our full-day trip, it will satisfy anyone's desire for adventure and natural beauty.
In between rapids, there is time to glance up as you drift by towering canyons and cliffs of ancient lava left over from a time when the Clearwater was bursting with volcanic activity. As a result of the unique volcanic features, Wells Gray Park - a wild and untouched wilderness of over 540,000 hectares, is being considered for UNESCO "World Heritage" status. At the heart of it all is the Clearwater River. The River is said to be one of the most dynamic tributaries of the entire Fraser River system, is the drainage for the entire area of Wells Gray Park and is one of the greatest collection of waterfalls, rapids, and chutes in all of BC.
- A gourmet lunch prepared by our very own Red Seal Chef and delivered by our experienced staff who take immense pride in providing the best outdoor meals available.
- Water levels permitting, our guides will take the bravest of the group cliff jumping or hiking behind a pounding waterfall and a possible swim right through to the other side.
- The opportunity to hike around and view one of the largest rapids on the Clearwater River, know as "The Kettle".
This trip is ideal for:
- Those looking for the ultimate full-day of whitewater rafting adventure, complete with Riverside lunch
- Rafters seeking a little bit of everything; pristine beauty of Wells Gray Park, hike to a stunning waterfall and the the biggest rapids on the river.
- No experience is required.
Not the trip you're looking for? Check out our other offerings in our full lineup of rafting adventures