Ticket To Ride ~ Overnight Whitewater RaftingAre you looking for the ultimate overnight whitewater rafting trip? This one-of-a-kind adventure combines some of the best whitewater thrills, camping, and hiking in BC. Hikes to stunning vistas, body surfing whitewater style, heart pounding moments behind towering waterfalls, and of course experiencing some of the most exciting BC whitewater rafting that the Clearwater River offers.
Ticket to Ride 2 Days, 1 Night The rush of river rafting complemented by riverside camping, exciting hiking, gourmet food and superb scenery! Guided wilderness exploration and fast-action rafting meet on this two day overnight adventure!
|ADULT: $379.00 + tax
YOUTH: $315.00 + tax (16 and under)
Duration: 2 Days/1 night
Minimum Age: 12 years
Class: II, III, IV
Legendary Rapids: Shane's Demise, S-Bends, Tsunami, The Basher and one of the biggest rapids rafted in BC, Sabretooth Canyon - twice!
Departs: 9:30 am
With 34 years of rafting experience in Wells Gray Park, Interior Whitewater proudly offers you our super exciting “Ticket To Ride” overnight trip. Experience two full days of heart-pounding thrills on one of the most exciting, rip roaring rivers in BC.
“Ticket To Ride” offers you a rare combination of hiking and rafting designed to quench your thirst for scenic beauty and outdoor adventure. It is two action packed days on one of the last big volume, free flowing rivers of its kind in the Pacific Northwest. The combination of world class whitewater and exhilarating hikes make this an adventure seekers dream come true.
- Raft through our two biggest rapids Sabertooth Canyon and the S-Bends, twice! These are two of the biggest rapids in the province to be run with oar boats. Thrilling hits are guaranteed at any water level!
- Hike to two of Wells Gray Park’s signature waterfalls. Moul Falls on the first day, a 35m waterfall with the chance to walk behind and through. On day two, step it up a notch with Spahats Falls: 75 meters of plunging water framed by canyon walls!
- Camping takes place on a sandy, riverside beach, with plenty of room to relax and snack after an action packed day. Did we mention the Gourmet food? The menu is prepared by our own “Red Seal Chef” and is delivered with expertise by our knowledgeable staff, who takes pride in turning out the best outdoor meals available.
- Enjoy the chance for something a bit different as you raft through some of the smaller rapids in our two person inflatable kayaks! Guides keep a close eye out, while giving you the chance for a little independence.
“Ticket To Ride” is a unique experience, unmatched in British Columbia with natural splendor and sensational whitewater. This is two full days with most everything you need supplied-the only thing you need to bring is a healthy sense of adventure.
This trip is ideal for:
- Those looking for an overnight whitewater rafting and camping adventure, the most whitewater run on the Clearwater River, gourmet meals and spectacular scenery
- Rafters seeking a little bit of everything: the beauty of Wells Gray Provincial Park, hikes to stunning waterfalls, the biggest rapids on the river
- No experience required
Discover A Life Less OrdinaryThat’s why the Canadian Tourism Commission has created the Signature Experiences Collection® – once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences found in Canada. They show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about. Join us on "Ticket to Ride" for your less than ordinary experience!
Not the trip you're looking for? Check out our other offerings in our full lineup of rafting adventures.