Guaranteed Addiction ~ Full Day River RaftingSo addicting we're not sure this trip should be legal! This adventure is the ultimate full day whitewater rafting tour in BC!
Guaranteed Addiction 1 day This trip earned its name for a valid reason. This is the perfect full day raft trip! Join us for a stunning and action packed day of world class whitewater in Wells Gray Park.
With 34 years of rafting experience in Wells Gray Park, Interior Whitewater proudly offers you an unparalleled raft adventure. Exhilarating whitewater, breath-taking scenery, and an out-going staff versed in all aspects of river safety await your arrival in Clearwater for the “Guaranteed Addiction”, our always-popular, awesome all-day raft extravaganza. This tour is the ultimate full day rafting adventure in BC.
- Start the trip with an in-depth, hands-on, safety briefing. Your guides will do their utmost to fill your head with as much information as possible to make sure you are well versed in any and every skill you’ll hopefully never have to use.
- Hike your way up to Moul Falls, a spectacular 35m waterfall, complete with its own caves. You’ll get the chance to walk along a trail behind the falls, getting thoroughly misted, before walking through the falls themselves. An exhilarating experience, even for the adventurer in your group!
- But the biggest thrill is yet to come, as you get back into your raft and paddle down towards Sabre tooth Canyon and the S-bends, the two biggest rapids on the Clearwater River, and some of the largest in the province to be run with oar boats.
- After this, you’ll stop at a sandy beach for a gourmet buffet style lunch featuring a variety of sandwich toppings, fruits, vegetables, salads as well as a delicious desert.
- Next it’s on towards the Granite Canyon. There will be chances for swimming before plunging into the next sections of whitewater in the Middle Canyon. We like to describe this part of the river as Mother Nature’s natural roller coaster. Halfway through this second half of your trip, you’ll get the chance to see a massive Class V rapid from up close while the rafts are driven around by your bus.
- The trip finishes with the most consistent section of whitewater on the Clearwater River. With rapids like “The Wall”, “Tsunami” and “Buckaroo” it is the perfect ending to your 4 hour adventure. As you drift down towards the bottom of the canyon those with the desire for one last thrill will have the opportunity to see what it’s like to body surf in a class 2 rapid.
Guaranteed Addiction is a unique experience, unmatched in British Columbia with natural splendor and sensational whitewater. This is an 8 hour trip with everything you need supplied - the only thing you need to bring is a healthy sense of adventure.
This trip is ideal for:
- Those looking for the ultimate full-day of whitewater rafting adventure, complete with Riverside lunch
- Rafters seeking a little bit of everything; pristine beauty of Wells Gray Park, hike to a stunning waterfall and the the biggest rapids on the river.
- No experience is required.
Discover A Life Less OrdinaryThat’s why the Canadian Tourism Commission has created the Signature Experiences Collection® – once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences found in Canada. They show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about. Join us on "Guaranteed Addiction" for your less than ordinary experience!
Not the trip you're looking for? Check out our other offerings in our full lineup of rafting adventures.